will tell you what to expect at the Forum
1) The Forum is open to the public. Your donations have helped keep the 2nd
oldest church in Columbus in good shape.
2) The donation for the Forum is $20. This provides two or more spiritual readings,
various modes of healing that includes Reiki, massage, reflexology, and other
spiritual healing. Lunch is
included. Those on a fixed income or
financially challenged can donate $15.
3) The Forum begins at 11 a.m. and runs until 4
p.m. Those that arrive after 2:30 to
3:00 p.m. may only get one or two readings.
Those that arrive early may get five or six readings. We suggest either bringing friends to talk to
or books to read while waiting. Do not
sit in the front pews or within hearing distance of readers. Do not badger the readers.
4) We usually have 8 to 10 readers sitting at their tables. You are given a number when you make your
donation. Readers will call numbers in a
semi-random sequence so that those coming later also get readings. Sign up for the healers, reflexologists, and
5) There are two pews set up for people that haven't
had any readings. They get
priority. If a person hasn't had a reading
within 30 minutes, we ask to be advised so we can work that person in on a
priority. There are usually between 25
and 45 people on any given day. You may
not be able to see all readers even if you are here at 11 a.m. You may not get to see a specific reader if
the numbers don't work out.
Please look over the website. Our principles are on the first page. You can reach the Christian Spiritualist
Temple website by typing the name into any browser. We exceeded 61,500 visits in the last 12
Thank you for coming. Please fill out a comment card. Be truthful, but nice. We want to make each Forum a great experience